Datatable and Checkbox

  • errodr
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2007
      I have a data table with 5 columns. One of the columns returns an
      enum (Y or N). I would like for this column to have a check box and
      be checked based on if a Y or N is returned. I have tried using the
      DataTable.formatCheckbox but I cannot get it to work.

      What do I need to do to make this happen?
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2007
        See:

        http://yuiblog.com/blog/2007/09/26/satyam-datatable-2#Checkboxes_and_radio_buttons