Probleme with simple dialog and menu

  • mathieu_norab
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 27, 2007
      Hi

      When I tried to use a simple dialog just like the example in
      documentation with a menu, I can show my simple dialog but I can't
      click on yes or no ( but I can close it with the cross ). And that
      only with Mozilla, that's work well with IE6.

      Thanks for your help
    • Eric Miraglia
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 27, 2007
        mathieu_norab,

        Thanks for the report.

        To get this on the radar for investigation, we need you to fill out a complete bug report, including a link to the page where you're seeing the problem (you're seeing this on one of our example pages at http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/ ?) and the full browser details for the Mozilla version you're using. Note that Mozilla is not itself an A-Grade browser (whereas Firefox is), so if this is a bug in Mozilla we may choose not to address it depending on the nature of the issue.

        Information on filing bug reports is here:

        Regards,
        Eric

        Eric Miraglia
        Yahoo! User Interface Library

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 28, 2007
          Hi

          I don't know if it's a real bug I didn't see it in your example page
          but by myself when I try to use this two things together that didn't
          work on Firefox but worked fine on IE...

          I will report it :)