Drag&Drop

  • mario.labate
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21 2:49 AM
      Hello, first of all thx for your ui it helps a lot and its nice to
      discover all features.

      anyway i am pretty new to all this and i m searching from some days
      now the way to drag and drop making a resize of the element i drag.

      i did three box on box 1 i got a little text on box two a medium text
      and on box 3 another little text.

      when i drag from 3 to one or from 3 to any direction the box3 maintain
      his position. But when i drag for 2 to 3 or from 1 to 3 the box 3
      resize as the others.

      To have differents sizes of box i made a testSquare2 on my css.

      My question is how can i do to make them resize good and repositionne
      good. Sorry if this is a newbee question but i searched a lost and
      become to get lost :-).

      Thx for your help.

      Mario