Re: [ydn-javascript] UI Library Event question - not working with onload

  • Philip Tellis
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 21 1:03 AM
      Sometime on Feb 20, AR cobbled together some glyphs to say:

      > Close. Iframe elements and images are two other element types which may
      > fire an onload handler on most browsers.

      ok. Knew about the iframe, but wasn't sure if it was standard across
      browsers. I've had trouble using it so had to switch to
      onreadystatechanged. Didn't know about onload for images, so thanks for
      the info.

      Philip

      --
      Refreshed by a brief blackout, I got to my feet and went next door.
      -- Martin Amis, _Money_