Re: [ydn-javascript] autocomplete and css

  • Eric Miraglia
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2007
      AM,

      The best way to get started with styling your AutoComplete instance is to read through the Skinning Model example that the component's author Jenny Donnelly has put together for you:

      All of the visual characteristics of the AutoComplete display are configurable via CSS.

      Regards,
      Eric

      Eric Miraglia
      Yahoo! User Interface Library

      On Oct 31, 2007, at 1:46 PM, alidadnsi wrote:

      hi, I like the idea from yahoo search field with autocomplete that show
      with dropmenu. Also at the end of drop menu showing the arrow, I was
      wondering how is that work to put image of arrow box at the drop menu !
      please see sample from yahoo home page where you type words and is bring
      list of sample of word's in drop menu with blue background, I was also
      wondering how do i can put color background there!

      please help me thanks.

      AM