New Road Map? Access to Nightly or Weekly Code Changes?

  • gregg_fowler
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2007
      Any indications on when a new road map will be posted? I've run into
      an issue with the data table that has apparently been fixed (scrolling
      causes issues with header rows), so I'd like to know when the new code
      might be available.

      I understand that Yahoo keeps their source code repository separate
      from Sourceforge, but it would great if weekly exports could be made
      available for testing.