ajax post: uncaught exception

  • matthieutc
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2007
      Hello.
      I am using #asyncRequest to POST a request to the server.
      When the URL contains more than two underscores (not kidding!) I get
      this in Firebug:

      uncaught exception: [Exception... "Component returned failure code:
      0x805e000a [nsIXMLHttpRequest.open]" nsresult: "0x805e000a
      (<unknown>)" location: "JS frame :: javascript: eval(__firebugTemp__);
      :: anonymous :: line 1" data: no]

      With Firebug disabled, I get the same error with an extra bit of
      information: the error is inside #open in connection.js line 497.

      Everything works fine with a URL without underscores. Any ideas?