Dialog Control and form action

  • dustwabbit
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2007
      I'm having trouble with the dialog control. I'm using the default
      dialog setup and attempting to submit the form with POST onto itself.
      The form setup like this:

      <form method="POST" action="">

      However, the SUBMIT button on the dialog is disabled when I do this. I
      tried to put a space in between the quotes, and it appears to work
      correctly, but I cannot seem to get a response to output when I do this.

      Can anyone assist?
      Thanks!