REPOST: [ydn-javascript] Creating a grid with 7 columns

  • Amit Mondal
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2007
      Folks,
      Somehow the grid classes seem so cryptic. Can you please help.
      How can I create a grid with 7 equal sized columns? A sample code will be very helpful. Besides how can I reduce the distance between the columns within a grid. I was hesitant in modifying "reset-fonts-grids.css". Please advise.

      Thanks,
      Amit.

      http://mail.yahoo.com