[ydn-javascript] Align overlays within a container

  • Amit Mondal
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2007
      Hi,
      I was trying to align several overlays within a container. I have several such containers within which there will be overlays aligned one below the other. I was having a hard time aligning these overlays one below the other, within the containers. I had to manually adjust the co-ordinates of the overlay to place it in the right location. Are there any utility functions, which will let me define the containers and easily place the overlays one below the other within the container.

      Thanks,
      Amit.

      http://mail.yahoo.com