Ok so how do I get access to the Paginator object in 2.3.3?

  • j2ee20072007
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2007
      Although the release notes didn't state it specifically, the
      method "getPaginator" seems to have been removed from the api. I need
      access to the Paginator object (for example, to tell what the current
      page is). How can I do this in 2.3.3? Thanks
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2007
        Just like any configuration parameter, paginator can be retrieved with the
        get() method which is inherited from Element:

        var paginator = myDataTable.get('paginator');

        I guess the API docs is somewhat lacking in that respect, the information IS
        there, but it is not obvious.

        > Although the release notes didn't state it specifically, the
        > method "getPaginator" seems to have been removed from the api. I need
        > access to the Paginator object (for example, to tell what the current
        > page is). How can I do this in 2.3.3? Thanks
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links
        >

        > --
        > 01/11/2007 18:47

      • j2ee20072007
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 2007
          Hi, thanks for the info - I actually did find that but I did it by
          looking at the source code; not something I feel I should have to do
          when using an api.

          Thanks again