Apply Custom CSS to YUI Button

  • firdosht
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2007
      Hey guys,
      I am relatively new to YUI so I was wondering if anyone
      could help me out. Basically I am trying to skin the default push YUI
      button.

      is there a tutorial that shows you how to do simple skinning??

      thanks
      cheers
      firdosh
    • netomatixajax
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2007
        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "firdosht" <ftangri@...> wrote:

        > Hey guys,
        > I am relatively new to YUI so I was wondering if anyone
        > could help me out. Basically I am trying to skin the default push YUI
        > button.
        >
        > is there a tutorial that shows you how to do simple skinning??
        >
        > thanks
        > cheers
        > firdosh

        there is lot of explanation on YUI about how to skin buttons. Please
        goto following link.

        http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/button/#stylingtypes

        Naveen
        http://www.netomatix.com