tabview preventing tab change

  • jaydenkneller
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2007
      I've got a tabview set up and it contains a tab that I want to preform
      a some javascript but instead of switching to that tab I want the
      previous tab to remain the activeTab and have its content still open.

      I've been trying to use beforeActiveChange, beforeLabelChange, and
      beforeContentChange and I am able to prevent this special tab from
      becoming active. The problem I am having is I can't seem to figure
      out a way with the api to keep the previous tab active or make it
      active again in any of these events.

      Does anyone know how to do this or if there is a way to do it at all?
      My only option if this can't be done is that each tab change caches
      the previous value so when you click the special tab it can read the
      previous value and make that tab active again.