Menu squished when rendered too close to the bottom of viewport

  • illiphilli
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2007
      Hey all, I have a menu that when rendered, the submenu is squished
      vertically because (it seems) the menu is right up against the bottom of
      the page.. If I shrink my window up a bit so the menu renders below the
      fold, no problem.

      This issue is occurring in both firefox on a mac and windows, but works
      just fine in IE 7

      Any suggestions?
    • Todd Kloots
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 7, 2007
        Can you send a URL to a page that illustrates the problem you are
        experiencing? If this is a bug, I like to know so that I can fix it in
        a future release of YUI Menu. If you don't feel comfortable sending a
        URL to the list, feel free to contact me offline.

        Thanks,
        Todd