Re: [ydn-javascript] Sliders

  • Eric Miraglia
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2007
      haritha_reddy3,

      YUI Slider Control does not have a built-in labeling system; labeling, if you wish to add it, is simply a matter of putting your labels on the page alongside the DOM elements required by Slider.

      Regards,
      Eric

      On Oct 31, 2007, at 11:11 PM, haritha_reddy3 wrote:

      Hi all,

      Can we set labels in sliders?
      How can we insert those labels dynamically?

      Please help...I am new to Yahoo UI.
      Thanks

    • Frederico Araújo
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2007
        Hi, i use the slide to show a div.
        Well, how i build these slide with a button. Example: I need change 3 div's everytime that my user click in
        ' > ' or ' <  ' button.

        Somebody help me?

        --
        Frederico Araújo Soares - Web Developer
        Web4u - Internet do seu jeito com a sua mobilidade