Too Much Recursion on Tree RemoveChildren

  • Cagatay Civici
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2007

      I'm trying to unload the children nodes that are dynamically loaded
      when collapse event fires.

      tree.subscribe("collapse", function(node) {
      tree.removeChildren(node);
      }

      But it fails with "too much recursion" on event.js.

      Regards,

      Cagatay
    • Eric Miraglia
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2007
        Cagatay,

        Can you share a link to a page where you see this happening?

        Regards,
        Eric

        Eric Miraglia
        Yahoo! User Interface Library