Re: [ydn-javascript] Filter out rows

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2007
      That's not much of a YUI issue. The appplication would probably be too slow
      for YUI to make a difference. If each row had just fifty bytes of data, it
      would involve transferring 1 gigabyte of data and have the browser hold it
      in memory. Your user might die of old age just waiting for the data to be
      transferred to the client machine and then be paged out to disk. Just then
      YUI comes into play, and it won't be fast either.