DataTable

  • erolunala
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 1, 2007
      Looking at the the Custom Cell Formatting example I wondered if it
      would be possible to use the checkboxes eg. for a function that sends
      an email to all selected people or export the selected rows in some
      form (csv). How could things like that be achieved? Thanks for you
      Feedback ;-)
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 1, 2007
        on the use of checkboxes, see:

        http://yuiblog.com/blog/2007/09/26/satyam-datatable-2

        there is a section on checkboxes and radio buttons