Re: [ydn-javascript] YUI Panel display behind the Dropdownlist

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2007
      That's a known IE issue. IE uses the dropdown from Windows in its browser
      but, for some reason, it doesn't fit into the browser window but is in a
      window of its own so it floats over anything in the browser window.

      The panel has an iframe configuration argument that should default to true
      for IE, which draws a floating iframe that also goes into a separate window
      that can be placed in between the panel and the dropdown and thus hide it.
      I don't know why your panel would not have this configuration property on in
      IE but if that is the case, just force it.