Re: Menu wrapping issue

  • grim_coder
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2007
      Or, does anyone know how to enable a 'nowrap' or 'keep on one row' option?

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "grim_coder"

      href="http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/menu/topnavfrommarkupwithanim.html">this</a>
      > example from the yahoo page - which works well except that I have a
      > number of menu items that wrap onto the next line.
      > When one of the menu items on the top is selected, it opens a list of
      > submenu items. When the mouse is moved over one of these, if it
      > happens to be on top of a menu item on the bottom row, the focus moves
      > on to the menu item on the bottom row. (did i explain that clearly?)
      >
      > Anyway, does anyone know how to prevent the selected menu item list
      > from losing focus in this case?
      >
      > Any help would be appreciated!! Thanks!

    • Gopal Venkatesan
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2007
        On Thu, Nov 01, 2007 at 10:51:24AM -0000, grim_coder wrote:
        > Or, does anyone know how to enable a "nowrap" or "keep menu items on
        > one row" option?

        Did you try adding a "white-space: nowrap" rule to the "yuimenuitem"
        class?

        --
        Gopal Venkatesan

        http://gopalarathnam.com/weblog/
      • grim_coder
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 2, 2007
          Didn't work...
          Oh well, guess it doesn't matter - everything else works.