YUI Panel display behind the Dropdownlist

  • rajjune82
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2007
      Hi
      I have yui tabview with dropdownlist and yui panel.
      I am trying to display YUI panel when clicking button, but it is
      displaying behind the dropdownlist. it is coming only on IE6. In
      other browser like IE7 and mozila firefox it is working fine. i donot
      know how to solve this problem.. Please help me to solve this issue
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2007
        That's a known IE issue. IE uses the dropdown from Windows in its browser
        but, for some reason, it doesn't fit into the browser window but is in a
        window of its own so it floats over anything in the browser window.

        The panel has an iframe configuration argument that should default to true
        for IE, which draws a floating iframe that also goes into a separate window
        that can be placed in between the panel and the dropdown and thus hide it.
        I don't know why your panel would not have this configuration property on in
        IE but if that is the case, just force it.