Sliders

  • haritha_reddy3
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 31, 2007
      Hi all,

      Can we set labels in sliders?
      How can we insert those labels dynamically?

      Please help...I am new to Yahoo UI.
      Thanks
    • Eric Miraglia
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2007
        haritha_reddy3,

        YUI Slider Control does not have a built-in labeling system; labeling, if you wish to add it, is simply a matter of putting your labels on the page alongside the DOM elements required by Slider.

        Regards,
        Eric

        On Oct 31, 2007, at 11:11 PM, haritha_reddy3 wrote:

        Hi all,

        Can we set labels in sliders?
        How can we insert those labels dynamically?

        Please help...I am new to Yahoo UI.
        Thanks

      • Frederico Araújo
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 1, 2007
          Hi, i use the slide to show a div.
          Well, how i build these slide with a button. Example: I need change 3 div's everytime that my user click in
          ' > ' or ' <  ' button.

          Somebody help me?

          --
          Frederico Araújo Soares - Web Developer
          Web4u - Internet do seu jeito com a sua mobilidade