Re: Is it possible to dynamically add a panel within a cell of a datatable

  • j.elventails
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 31, 2007
      Hi Satyam,

      In the even that Amit is also referring to opening a panel
      from inside a datacell - could you point us to a full example if possible?

      Amit, here's the thread I opened that's also related:

      Best,

      > A formater function assigned to the column can put anything you want
      into a cell. The formatter function receives a reference to the HTML
      cell, the Column and Record objects that intersect at that cell and
      the raw, unformatted value for the cell. Nevertheless, I wonder if I
      really understand what is it you want. I can't imagine full panels
      fitting in each cell, do you mean to have a panel popping up upon
      clicking on a cell? There is a thread going on about that.

      > Satyam

      datatable? Based on certain criteria chosen within a page, I would
      like to insert a panel into the cell of a datatable. Sample code will
      be highly appreciated.

      > Thanks,
      > Amit.

      > http://mail.yahoo.com