Dialog within Dialog problems

  • algarrison94127
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2007
      I've created a dialog that works great. Inside of that dialog I have a
      button to popup another dialog. When the other dialog appears, the
      original dialog is not disabled (grayed out).

      In fact, the original dialog is a tabview. When changing tabs, the
      child dialog disappears until I come back to the original tab.

      Also the second dialog appears to be constrained to the browser, not to
      the parent dialog.

      I've tried increasing the z-index for the second dialog, but it appears
      to have no effect.

      How can I make the second dialog disable the first one and be
      constained to the first one's area?

      Thanks