Re: [ydn-javascript] YUI DataTable - Inline Editing Error?

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2007
      As the message says, the semicolon is before the line shown. The one you
      show looks fine to me. The error might not be just one line before but might
      be caused by something a few lines before. Some errors trigger a cascade of
      errors after it. The second line is a CSS definition, which can hardly have
      an execution error since it is not executable so the chances are it is just
      an error cascading from the other one.