Re: [ydn-javascript] Sliders

  • Eric Miraglia
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 31, 2007
      haritha-reddy3,

      The dependencies are listed (in order) for Slider on the YUI Slider User's Guide:

      They are:

        <!-- Dependencies -->

        <!-- Slider source file -->

      Regards,
      Eric

      Eric Miraglia
      Yahoo! User Interface Library

      On Oct 31, 2007, at 4:16 AM, haritha_reddy3 wrote:

      Hi all,

      I am trying to run the slider example,but i am getting error:

      YAHOO.lang.extend failed,check that all dependencies are included.

      Which js file i need to include?

      Please help..

    • haritha_reddy3
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 31, 2007
        Hi all,

        Can we set labels in sliders?
        How can we insert those labels dynamically?

        Please help...I am new to Yahoo UI.
        Thanks
      • Eric Miraglia
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 1, 2007
          haritha_reddy3,

          YUI Slider Control does not have a built-in labeling system; labeling, if you wish to add it, is simply a matter of putting your labels on the page alongside the DOM elements required by Slider.

          Regards,
          Eric

          On Oct 31, 2007, at 11:11 PM, haritha_reddy3 wrote:

          Hi all,

          Can we set labels in sliders?
          How can we insert those labels dynamically?

          Please help...I am new to Yahoo UI.
          Thanks

        • Frederico Araújo
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 1, 2007
            Hi, i use the slide to show a div.
            Well, how i build these slide with a button. Example: I need change 3 div's everytime that my user click in
            ' > ' or ' <  ' button.

            Somebody help me?

            --
            Frederico Araújo Soares - Web Developer
            Web4u - Internet do seu jeito com a sua mobilidade