Re: Mixing YUI tabs and tooltips

  • mbeckerjr4
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2007
      Sorry. http://becksout.com/servlet/becksout. Then go to the Pictures
      tab. There are two tabs in there, one for fishing and one for
      hunting. If you're against hunting, please only look at the fishing
      tabs. Most fish are released unharmed. Once you select the fishing
      tab, select a link from the left. All of the thumbnail pictures will
      appear. If you hover over the thumbnails, a larger picture will pop
      up. This works just fine in Firefox, but in IE 6 the larger picture
      basically does a slow flash like some other z-index'd object is poking
      through.
      Thanks for all your help.
      -Mike