Example: A different approach to sortable lists

  • Peter Michaux
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 6, 2006

      I posted an example of a sortable list that works differently than
      JavaScript examples I've seen. Perhaps it would be a useful approach
      for others in some applicaitons.

      http://peter.michaux.ca/articles/2006/06/07/yui-dragdrop-sortable-list-1

      Peter
    • vividsilvernl
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2006
        Hi Peter,

        I like the idea, but your example generates an error in IE 6 (FF
        seems to work):

        Line 78
        Character 5
        Error: Object doesnt support this property or method

        Thanks
        Maurice.

        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Michaux"
        <petermichaux@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > I posted an example of a sortable list that works differently than
        > JavaScript examples I've seen. Perhaps it would be a useful approach
        > for others in some applicaitons.
        >
        > http://peter.michaux.ca/articles/2006/06/07/yui-dragdrop-sortable-
        list-1

        > Peter

      • Peter Michaux
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 2, 2006
          On 7/2/06, vividsilvernl <yahoo@...> wrote:

          > Hi Peter,
          >
          > I like the idea, but your example generates an error in IE 6 (FF
          > seems to work):
          >
          > Line 78
          > Character 5
          > Error: Object doesnt support this property or method

          I didn't test in IE and don't really have time right now. This was
          just a sample intended for FF to show the idea.

          Peter