I'd like to have a resource added - JSEclipse

  • costin_alexandru
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 16, 2005
      Hi guys,
      In the JavaScript section of the API, could you please point a link to
      our JavaScript editor for Eclipse?

      http://www.interaktonline.com/Products/Eclipse/JSEclipse/Overview/

      It's free and has some really nice features like code completion,
      class defintion understanding, etc

      Alexandru
    • Dan Theurer
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 16, 2005
        Hi Alexandru!

        I really like that plug-in and this should be in our docs. Thanks for
        the hint, I will make sure it gets in.

        --dan

        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "costin_alexandru"