Re: [ydn-javascript] Labels on a Dialog

  • Tandon, Rishi
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 11, 2007

      rishi

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: bornecw <bornecw@...>
      To: ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, 11 October, 2007 12:26:41 PM
      Subject: [ydn-javascript] Labels on a Dialog

      Hello,
      I'm trying to position control on a dialog so that they are one the
      same row, not just one above the other. While I can get an input to
      appear on the same line, I cannot get the labels to appear on the same
      line. The labels are always right on top of each other. Any
      suggestions?

      See below:
      <form method="POST" action="assets/ post.php" >
      <label for="id">ID: </label>< input type="textbox" name="id" />
      <label for="name">Name: </label> <input type="textbox"
      name="name" />
      </form>

      Share files, take polls, and discuss your passions - all under one roof. Click here.