Form and Tabview -- is this the way to XHR submit data?

  • Del
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2007
      I have a YUI tabview which I made via script. I use dataSrc to update
      each tab like so:

      tabView.addTab( new YAHOO.widget.Tab({
      label: 'Oil',
      content: '<p>Loading...</p>',
      dataSrc: 'php/getEnergy.php?energyType=oil',
      cacheData: true
      }));

      Each tab has its own form for users to submit data.

      What is the proper convention to submit form data from within a tabview?

      Right now I am using connection manager from a <form method="post"
      action="#" onSubmit="myFunc()">

      myFunc() contains the XHR code using Connection Manager.

      For some reason Connection Manager keeps calling back my
      failureHandler and I am not sure why. The sUrl is correct.

      Is there another way to submit form data with tabview?