YUI and Frames

  • pekkat_p4
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2007
      Hello
      I have an app with 2 frames (I must use frames, cause my client want
      it like that). The top frame is always the same page, only the bottom
      page change. I have my JS and YUI in bottom page, so every loading
      make new init of all the stuff (time consuming). Can I put YUI in the
      top frame, so there is only one init. How would react all the call to
      document (like document.getElementByID). Is there a property like for
      example YUI.useDocument = parent.topFrame.document ?
      TIA