Re: [ydn-javascript] Re: DataTable - need 'Previous' and 'Next' page links when using Client-Side paging

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 10, 2007
      It is better if you don't change the original source files. If you add this
      to your page after the inclusion of datatable.css you will get the same
      result without messing the distribution files:

      .yui-skin-sam .yui-dt-paginator .yui-dt-previous, .yui-skin-sam
      .yui-dt-paginator .yui-dt-next
      {
      display:inline;