Re: [ydn-javascript] formatting datatable edit button

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 10 11:18 PM
      Look at:   YAHOO.widget.DataTable.prototype.showCellEditorBtns  in datatable-beta.js.  The Ok button is assigned class:
      YAHOO.widget.DataTable.CLASS_DEFAULT  which defaults to "yui-dt-default".  You can either redefine "yui-dt-default" or make CLASS_DEFAULT point to a class of your own.  The OK text, though, is hardcoded and the Cancel button has no specific class.
      The full selector for the Ok button as shown by Firebug is:
      .yui-dt-editor .yui-dt-button button.yui-dt-default
      I think you would probably need to use the full selector to override it, otherwise, the default might have higher priority unless you change CLASS_DEFAULT, then the default is irrelevant so that would be the best.  For the Cancel button, though, there is no class name you can change, you would have to override the style and the selector for that is:
      .yui-dt-editor .yui-dt-button button