Re: Strange interaction between dragdrop mousemove and IE htmlfile

  • randomjuju
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2006
      So as near as I can tell, the problem actually comes from associating
      a listener with the mousemove event (at the document level). Even a
      simple test case (really -- just adding the binding, not even going
      through the YUI event utility) makes everything break.

      It's definitely an IE bug. Sorry for all the confusion!

      -Jon

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "randomjuju" <jon.chambers@...>