Re: HTML characters on items of a AutoComplete list

  • Ravi Ambros Wallau
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 10, 2007
      I have found out the answer. On your HTML page, you should overwrite
      the method formatResult from the YUI:

      YAHOO.widget.AutoComplete.prototype.formatResult =
      function(oResultItem, sQuery) {
      var sResult = oResultItem[0];
      if(sResult) {
      return sResult.replace('<', '<').replace('>', '>');
      }
      else {
      return "";
      }
      };

      And this line...
      return sResult.replace('<', '<').replace('>', '>');
      ... has solved my problem.

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "Ravi Ambros Wallau"