DataTable + History Manager + AutoComplete + IE :s

  • bj4fr
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 10, 2007
      Hi,

      I made a DataTable Control: Server-side Pagination and Sorting, with Browser History Manager (following this example) and added an AutoComplete field (following that). That's working very well on Firefox (2.0.0.7), Safari (Windows version)... but on Internet Explorer 6 or 7 that's not so good :(.

      In IE  when you are typing in the AutoComplete  field and at the same time the History Manager is navigating, then what your are typing doesn't appear in the AutoComplete  field.. It's like your browser lags.

      Is there a way to manage that?

      I hope you understood what I tryed to explain

      Thanks

      PS: Sorry I can't show you my example :s

    • bj4fr
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 10, 2007
        I've noticed something: in IE 7 on Windows vista there is no bug,
        that's working fine. I just noticed this bug on XP.