Color picker strange behaviour

  • estzuniga
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 9, 2007
      Hi therem

      I use one or two the ColorPicker in several pages without a problem, but I have a page that like 5 color pickers and from to time to time the sliders get lost.

      See this image
      http://img219.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pickermp0.jpg

      Any ideas on how to fix this?

      Thanks
    • Adam Moore
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 9, 2007
        On Tue, Oct 09, 2007 at 11:50:23PM -0000, estzuniga wrote:
        > I use one or two the ColorPicker in several pages without a problem, but
        > I have a page that like 5 color pickers and from to time to time the
        > sliders get lost.

        You need to upgrade to the latest version of the library (2.3.1), as
        this looks like a problem that was fixed in that release. If that
        doesn't work, please file a bug (with a test case):

        http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/colorpicker/#filingbugs

        -Adam