DragDrop onclick event

  • dmitry.monin
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2007
      Hello,
      Is it possible somehow to disable automatic refreshing of cache?
      Because each time one of drag instances is clicked it makes around
      2000-6000 calls.
      I have tried with useCache = false, but in handleMouseDown method it
      creates cache anyway.
      Drag&Drop utility is really great, and I understand, to make it 100%
      work it should have by default "refresh cache" on each mousedown, but
      I believe that it will be very useful to have possibility to control
      this process (when to create cache).
      for example: In my application I have a treeview, nodes can be
      draggable and clickable (with right and left mouse button), if there
      are many nodes it makes around 8000 calls with each mouse click.