Re: [ydn-javascript] Input Type File and Connection

  • gib
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 4 4:36 PM
      You need the encryption type added to the form:

      <form action="/about/save" method="post" name="dlg"
      enctype="multipart/form-data">

      On 6/4/06, Michael Trier <mtrier@...> wrote:

      > I'm having an odd problem where the connection object is not
      > marshalling the data if the input type is file. For instance if I
      > have the following form:
      >
      > <form action="/about/save" method="post" name="dlg">
      > <input id="napkin_item_uploaded_data"
      > name="napkin_item[uploaded_data]" size="30" type="file" />
      > <input id="napkin_item_name" name="napkin_item[name]" size="30"
      > type="text" />
      > </form>
      >
      > I'm using the Dialog example. The text box information gets sent but
      > the file name does not. It just ignores it. Any ideas?
      >
      > Michael

      > C programming language Computer programming languages Java programming
      > language
      > The c programming language C programming language Concept of programming
      > language

      > ________________________________

    • Michael Trier
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 5 1:45 AM
        Ughh, I always forget that one.  Thanks so much.

        Michael
      • Philip Tellis
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 18 3:31 AM
          Sometime on Jun 4, g cobbled together some glyphs to say:

          > You need the encryption type added to the form:

          That's actually encoding type, not encryption. There's no encryption
          involved.

          --
          "Absolutely nothing should be concluded from these figures except that
          no conclusion can be drawn from them."
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 19 5:57 PM
            Yeah, I knew what he meant.  Thanks though.

            Michael