datatable hidetablemessage No Records Found

  • May 2004
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2007
      The search server is busy so I don't know if this has been posted yet.

      The hidetablemessage function of datatable doesn't work. YUI version 2.3.1

      When I have no data returned, I get the "No Records Found" message displayed correctly and that is fine.

      BUT when I call sendRequest which invokes onDataReturnInitializeTable
      and there ARE records to be returned, the "No Records Found" message is not hidden.  The message shows in the table FOLLOWED by the data rows.

      Anyone know of the fix for this?

      Thanks in advance.
      mj

      Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.