Calendar - simple popup examlpe

  • asdrenone
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2006
      Does anyone have a popup calendar example where the selected date
      value populates a textfield? I saw that the official examples had a
      popup example using 2 calendar implementation but with dropdown lists.

      I would just like to see an example where there is a textfield next to
      the calendar widget icon and when you click on the icon and select a
      date the value populates the textfield.

      I believe this would be good example to include in official examples.

      thanks