Re: [ydn-javascript] Re: YUI Calendar Nav Images

  • Jon L
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 7, 2007
      Thank You Very Much!

      That worked perfectly.

      I did come across another issue, but im not sure if I should start a new thread.

      I'm trying to just put a "0" infront of single digit days.  This is the code from the YUI example, but I can't figure out how to make the days a double digit if its a single digit day.

      var mySelectHandler = function(type,args,obj) {
         var dates = args[0];
         var date = dates[0];
         var year = date[0], month = date[1], day = date[2];
         var months = ['','jan','feb','mar','apr','may','jun','jul','aug','sep','oct','nov','dec'];
         var monthString = months[month];
         window.location = "http://s196272708.onlinehome.us/misc /" + year + "/" + monthString + "/" + day +"/";

        };