Re: Animate relative to parent

  • opus23k
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2007
      Incase anyone is interested, it turns out what I thought was a bug is a
      feature. For my needs (and lack of JS knowledge) I just commented out
      the line below in the animation.js file:

      Line: 1285
      // val = [ val[0] - pageXY[0] + start[0], val[1] - pageXY[1] + start
      [1] ];

      So it would no longer offset relative to the document XY, and
      animations appear to now be moving inside the parent node.

      Nihal