Panel question

  • rlhsu
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2 5:17 PM
      Hi all,

      I want to write a page that the panel serves as a selection popup;
      once i click the image in the panel, the panel will close and the
      select value will be stored in a hidden field; onclick i use something
      like:

      function sethiddenvalue (panelSelectVal){
      document.forms[0].myhidden.value = panelSelectVal;
      }

      this does not work; myhidden.value will return to the default value
      once the panel is closed.

      What i tried is the simple panel example:
      http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/container/panel.html

      any suggestions?

      thanks,