Re: json general question

  • druidarab
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2007
      thanks for the reply. I have found something in my search for an
      answer that is close to what I was looking for, but it may be
      Persistent Javascript that is the thing in the future to use:

      http://ajaxian.com/archives/jsonpath-xpath-for-json-structures

      just released today:

      http://ajaxian.com/archives/persistent-objects-with-persevere-the-client-and-jsponic-the-server

      also there is a new article posted on parsing JSON using JQuery, i'll
      have to take a look at it too now:

      http://ajaxian.com/archives/ajaxian-featured-tutorial-parse-json-with-jquery-and-javascript

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, Henning J�dden