tabview - Question

  • rupnaldo
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2007

      looking at the manual, it should be possible to load the content from
      a tab in definied element. So I tried the following, but with the
      contraporductive effect ... no tab is displayed

      (function() {
      var tabView = new YAHOO.widget.TabView();

      tabView.addTab( new YAHOO.widget.Tab({
      label: 'Opera',
      dataSrc: 'assets/news.php?query=opera+browser',
      contentEl: 'col3',
      cacheData: true,
      active: true
      }));

      YAHOO.log("The example has finished loading; as you interact with
      it, you'll see log messages appearing here.", "info", "example");

      tabView.appendTo('nav');
      })();

      Regards
      Mic