grids.css affects an aligment of context menu items names?

  • d_adamkiewicz
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2007
      Hello Folks

      I noticed when I include grids.css (or reset-fonts-grids.css)
      stylesheet into my html page then context menu items names ('text')
      are aligned to the right not to the left (at least on FF 1.5 box) -
      right?

      If so is there a way to change it?

      regards
      Darek
    • d_adamkiewicz
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2007
        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "d_adamkiewicz"
        <d_adamkiewicz@...> wrote:

        > Hello Folks
        >
        > I noticed when I include grids.css (or reset-fonts-grids.css)
        > stylesheet into my html page then context menu items names ('text')
        > are aligned to the right not to the left (at least on FF 1.5 box) -
        > right?
        >
        > If so is there a way to change it?
        >
        > regards
        > Darek

        It seems that adding as embedded style

        .yuimenuitemlabel {
        text-align: left;
        }

        does the job, but I haven't tested it thoroughly

        D.