Re: Tooltip z-index in 2.3.1

  • foti-1@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2007
      Nevermind. The answer was simple... just add zIndex to the config:

      YAHOO.util.Event.on(window, 'load', function() {
      var els = document.getElementsByTagName('a');
      new YAHOO.widget.Tooltip( 'pageToolTip', {
      context : els,
      showdelay : 500,
      hidedelay : 250,
      zIndex : 999,
      effect : {effect:YAHOO.widget.ContainerEffect.FADE, duration:0.25}
      });
      });

      From: foti-1@... (Peter Foti)