Re: bleedthrough for select box in IE?

  • j2ee20072007
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2007
      Also note that even though the iframe:true isn't in the code snipet, I
      tried adding that and still got the issue, thanks
    • Satyen Desai
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 2, 2007
        I cannot reproduce the problem given your code snippet, but I'm filling in
        blanks which may impact the final result.

        I needed to see how your "bleedthrough" select boxes are rendered and any
        CSS applied to the page (positioning/zindex css).

        Also which version of YUI are you using?

        Regards,
        Satyen